B2B Lead Generation Course
The introductory course in relationship-based B2B lead generation and sales gives students knowledge of the value of researching, qualifying, and establishing approaching strategies with the potential target market. After they’ve completed the stages of researching, qualifying, and approaching prospects, the students will obtain knowledge of the value of sales engagement tools.
With the complete knowledge and tool set, the student will be able to sales enable a company, establish measurable goals and targets, and help any business to grow.
The students will have the opportunity to learn different types of methods and businesses and learn how to build B2B relationships and execute consultative sales.
This course can be taken by anyone, even with no prior knowledge.
Interactive online program or in person
The program is available both online and in person. For the interactive online program, students get a link to join prior to every class. The benefit of the online program is that it is available wherever you are. If you missed a class, don’t worry, as you will also receive a video recording. These video recordings in the online program also help you go back and re-watch the same class again.
Project that you will create
- Write a copy for a lead generation campaign
- Launch a campaign
- Use a CRM to add the data
Access to platform
Once you sign up, you will be added to a platform with the rest of the students and the lecturer. Here you will find interesting and helpful materials and resources.
- Why do you need to know about sales and lead gen?
- What are your business goals?
- What are your targets?
- Difference between inbound and outbound leads
- LinkedIn and email (alternatives – Twitter, Instagram, and chatting apps)
- Know your product
- Crafting the perfect sales process
- Wait, research is senior and prior to sales?
- Define the target audience (buyer personas and influencers)
- Choose the channel
- Craft different approaching strategy for each channel
- Choose your tech gear – work smart
- Review of the homework
- Tweaking the homework and put it into action
- Goals for next class – research of HubSpot and how students can use it
- The perfect process for engagement
- Serve and consult, do not sell
- Maintain the pipeline
- Lead nurturing strategies
- Final project
In Macedonian Language
• Borce Manev in
Founder of International Marketing Agency, specialized agency in B2B Lead Generation, expert in using the right technology to improve sales processes.
In Albanian Language
• Shqipron Sezallari in
Digital and Performance Marketing specialist with a background in Computer Science. With over 7 years of experience in the industry, Shqipron is currently the Head of Product Development as well as the Lead of E-commerce Digital Marketing at Gjirafa, Inc.
1 Month (10 lecturing hours)
Плати на 3 рати
Macedonian & Albanian
Помош при вработување после завршувањето на Курсот