We are looking for a digital marketing manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team and support teams (such as programmers) and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience.
- Optimizing website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM) are two ways a digital marketer helps to drive relevant traffic to their website.
- Converting website visits into online sales.
- Managing the online presence and brand of a company.
- Creative Hub Digital Marketing Academy Diploma
- Have a tertiary qualification in marketing or communications, IT and website development and design.
- Stay up to date with all new digital trends and technologies,
- Ability to work alone and in a group.
- Always looking to see what can be implemented into the business.