We are looking for a lead generation specialist to join our team. The lead generation specialist is primarily responsible for generating leads, categorizing them depending on their sales-readiness, and nurturing them. The role of a lead generation professional is pivotal to the sales process, as lead generators are ultimately responsible for identifying people who are potentially interested in your offerings, i.e. leads. In the pre-web 2.0 era, leads were extensively generated by cold-calling, but as the martech space grew rapidly, professionals integrated email marketing and social selling as well.
- Responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience.
- Optimizing website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM) are two ways a digital marketer helps to drive relevant traffic to their website.
- Converting website visits into online sales.
- Managing the online presence and brand of a company.
- Creative Hub Digital Marketing Academy diploma
- Have a tertiary qualification in marketing or communications, IT, and website development and design
- Stay up to date with all new digital trends and technologies
- Ability to work alone and in a group
- Always looking to see what else can be implemented into the business