A .NET developer is responsible for producing code using .NET languages such as C# and VB. .NET developers create applications from scratch, configure existing systems, and provide user support. Also, .NET developers are able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. A .NET developer’s overall goal is to work with internal teams to design, develop, and maintain software. Net developers are employed by companies within differing industries.
- Analysis, design, and implementation of Enterprise web-based software applications
- Maintenance of existing software applications by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Technical coordination and management of client’s needs according to maintenance contracts.
- Software testing and fault finding.
- Creative Hub .NET Developer Academy diploma
- Experience with relational databases, T-SQL, MS SQL server
- Working experience with .NET Core will be considered a strong asset
- Working experience with Azure DevOps or other CI/CD will also be considered a strong asset
- Knowledge/working experience with Microsoft SharePoint will be considered an asset
- Excellent use of English language (verbal & written)
- Career motivation and a willingness to continue to further knowledge and skills
- Able to set and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and within multi-disciplined teams